• Rare Opportunity to Acquire Two Brand-New Class-A Facilities Located Fifteen-Miles Apart
• Proposed Apartment Complex in Connecting Building of the Fall River Asset With Over 150 Multi-Family Units
• Conversion Opportunity of 60,000 Net Rentable Square Feet on the New Bedford Asset
• New South Coast Rail Connecting Boston to Fall River and New Bedford Expected Completion in 2023
• Under Four SF Per Capita of Storage Existing in the Five-Mile Radius at Both Sites
• Population of 125,000+ at Both Sites in the Five-Mile Radius
• Only Two Competitors Within Six Miles of Fall River That Offer Climate Controlled Units, and One Competitor Within 2.8 Miles of New Bedford
• Average Combined Traffic Count Over 68,000 Vehicles Per Day at Both Facilities
TBD by Market
Stay up-to-date on the latest industry insight and trends, and be among the first to see new listings and job opportunities! Sign up for our newsletter.
2002 N. Lois Avenue, Suite 595
Tampa, FL 33607
Use the buttons below to share this property.