- Experts in industrial sale-leaseback for single tenant owners, private equity groups, and M&A capitalization.
- Monetize single or multiple properties and lease the property back to the user under a long-term lease.
- Deep experience with private equity and REIT buyers.
- Our team has unique inside experience with investment banks and private equity that positions us uniquely to support the process and execute on the real estate component of the transaction with minimal impact to deal teams.
SkyView’s Standardized 252-Point Process delivers unparalleled attention to detail and accountability, resulting in unmatched execution.
- Exclusive Focus on Sell-Side Representation 100% of our firm’s time, effort, and energy are devoted to you and your goals as a seller.
Total Transparency 24 hours a day / 7 days a week real-time visibility into your transaction.
Sale-leaseback Target Deals:
- Pre-M&A Sale
- Concurrent M&A Sale
- Post-M&A Sale
- Nationwide: Industrial, Warehouse, Flex, Manufacturing, Cold Storage, and Office Headquarters
- Total property value of $5 million to $200+ million
- Single asset or portfolio
- Lease 10-20 years plus renewals
- Immediate liquidity event or reduced capital need – Capitalize on 100% of asset fair market value by selling real estate owned. Asset-based loans provide 50-70% of the asset’s value, while a sale-leaseback allows a cash event to reduce the cost of capital or return capital to investors sooner.
- Maximize shareholder value – Generally, real estate transacts at multiples that far exceed a typical M&A transaction. For example, a 7% cap rate is equivalent to a 14.3x EBITDA trade, while a 9% cap rate is the equivalent of an 11.1x EBITDA trade.
- Differentiate your bid – Utilizing SkyView allows private equity or investment banking teams to focus on the operating business transaction and leverage the SkyView team’s experience to maximize the efficiency of the capital stack and meet tight deadlines.
- Leverage Speed – Our experienced team has deep experience with time-sensitive closings and skilled closing support staff to meet tight deadlines when they arise.
- Advisors With M&A Background – Our industrial team has unique experience working with and for investment banks and private equity groups. In addition, we leverage our relationships with a network of the most active buyers who can act and close quickly on new deals.